At BOWEN, we understand the power of innovative design, and we want to help young designers alleviate the stress of paying for college during their academic pursuit.
The BOWEN Web Design Scholarship is a $1,500 scholarship awarded semi-annually to full or part-time students, with a declared major related to web design or development. Applicants should demonstrate a web design that is visually appealing, has a high-quality user experience, navigation, and good content structure throughout. The winner(s) will also receive a design critique from our top designers at BOWEN. There are two award cycles each year with deadlines on July 1st and December 1st. Eligibility requirements and rules are below.
- The BOWEN Web Design Scholarship is only open to students attending school in the United States.
- Applicant must be a student at an accredited school or be accepted to begin school at an accredited school within 6 months of application
- Applicants can win the contest up to 2 times only.
- All funds will be dispersed to scholarship recipient within 30 days of being announced as the winner.
- The scholarship winner is determined solely by our selection committee.
- All decisions of the selection committee are final.
- BOWEN is not responsible for technical issues which prevent applications from being submitted or considered.
We will not sell, share, or distribute the information you submit with your scholarship application to any third parties. The information you submit will be used only for determining the scholarship recipient and deleted after the selection period.